We only sell products we know about and believe in.
Trade prices on all products, recently manufactured and in stock.
Clear despatch times and next day delivery to most of the UK.
We supply data sheets and application guides with every order.
Everything you need.Offers ›
We're having a clear out! Grab a bargain whilst stocks last.Clearance Items ›
Limited offer. Normally £12.50+vatBrush set offer ›
SML are a small family run business and are confident we can operate responsibly during these uncertain times. At the first signs of the outbreak we all committed to social distancing so that we could still come to work and protect our colleague’s and our families. Even though the government has declared hardware and building materials stores ‘essential services’ we are taking extra steps just because we think it is sensible.
As we are seeing higher than normal demand on our services, we ask that our customers help us in a few ways:
1. We have a limited number of phone lines and people to answer them at the moment. Please look here to confirm if we are still trading or if there is any change with order processing times. This message will be updated daily if necessary.
2. If you can order online it helps us so much, orders can be processed quicker and it frees us up to answer more urgent technical issues.
3. If you have a technical query and it can be put in an email it would also help us immensely.
4. Parcelforce are still offering a Next Day service but have warned us that due to high demand and uncertain workforce they can only make one attempt to deliver and there could be a delay if they have too many packages to deliver in one van. We are still offering The Next Day service, and it will still be the quickest, but please make sure someone is there to take your delivery and be understanding if your package does not arrive the next day. ParcelForce will notify you of the progress of your package if you provided us with a mobile number and email address at the time of your order.
5. Parcelforce are supplying us with a proof of delivery without customers needing to physically sign for their items. Depending on the individual employee they will have different levels and methods of ‘distancing’. Please feel free to instruct the courier on your preferences but please be courteous, they are all doing a difficult job in difficult times.
Finally, please look after yourselves and the people around you by just being thoughtful and sensible.